Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say, even if it doesn't always make sense.

Monday, May 2, 2011

From a Sister to Her Brother

Dear Brother,

I am so proud of you.

I know you're disappointed, but please do not feel ashamed. There is nothing for you to be ashamed of. This is just a little hiccup in your journey to success.

Your plans for the future may have been set back a little, but your dreams are still going to come to you. I know it. I have complete faith in everything you are doing and have done.

Please don't beat yourself up over this. It's just a little bump in the road. This won't keep you from achieving your goals and living out your dreams; it's only going to take a little bit longer than you planned, but that's alright.

I understand that you're disappointed, but she's right when she says that everyone makes mistakes. Everyone, not just you. Sometimes the mistakes you make lead you to something better, something more than what you wanted and more than what you had even thought of. Maybe this mistake will help you to find out something great about yourself, or lead you somewhere greater than you have ever imagined.

Mistakes build you to a better person. You know to never make that mistake again, and I know you won't, because I have faith in you.

I love you, Brother, and I support you every step of the way to your future. I am here for you to fall back on if you need it. I may not always have the right thing to say, but I'll always have the right ear to listen.

I love you.

Love Always,
Your sister

No comments:

Post a Comment