Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say, even if it doesn't always make sense.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fragility

Let me start by saying that I am not looking for anyone to say nice things to me. That is not my intention at all.

I am insecure. I'm insecure in several different ways. I'm also really sensitive, which is really inconvenient sometimes.

I've struggled with "image" and how I've felt about myself since middle school. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm fat, but I'm still not comfortable with my body. I've been trying to work on my insecurities when it comes to my appearance, but it's taking time. I know that I'll be comfortable with myself soon enough.

About me being sensitive, that's a whole different story. I haven't always been as sensitive as I am. I honestly don't know what happened.

The smallest things make me cry. I over-analyze the simplest of actions. It's ridiculous. I mean, I'm not just ready to cry at any moment, but I have days where the smallest comment or action just gets to me. Then I think about it days. That's my problem. I think way too much about things that probably don't mean anything at all.

I try to keep myself from thinking, but sometimes I just can't keep some thoughts out of my head. (I feel like I'm crazy or something. Ha!)

I was thinking of doing this blog earlier and I had so much more to say, but now that I'm actually doing this, I don't remember any of my previous thoughts. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment