Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say, even if it doesn't always make sense.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Smashlee

I used to really dislike Ashlee. I used to think she was a little shady and off, but now that she lives with us, I know what she's really like.

She has this "front." She tries to act like she's "hard" and really tough, but honestly, she really isn't. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mess with her if I just saw her walking down the street because she is a little intimidating and I know she could knock a bitch out.

About a year and a half ago, Ashlee moved in with us. I wasn't too keen to the idea at first because I didn't really like her. Now, she's definitely a big part of my life and I'm glad she came here. After awhile, I realized that she's actually smart, but not in the book smart way. She's street smart. Believe it or not, I have learned from her.

Some of the things she says are just... ridiculous sometimes, such as, "I ain't no toot it 'n' boot it, so nigga, get on yo' knees and boss up." She actually told me to say that to someone, but me being me, I didn't.
Her newest one, "If you wanna stick it, you gotta lick it." She really cracks me up sometimes.

However, she can be really irritating, too. Sometimes, she's just in a "I'm going to be rude to everyone for no reason" mood. I'll hear her come into the house call her name so I can talk to her, and she'll just snap, "What?!" After that, I won't want to talk to her because if she's going to be a bitch for no reason, I don't want to communicate with her. Usually she's mad because of something George did/didn't do or say so she just takes out her frustration on anyone who gets in her way.

I can't blame her, though, because I do that too.

As I said in a previous blog, I went through a rough patch not too long ago. I was fortunate enough to have Ashlee around. She didn't really give me advice or anything, but she was there. That was what I needed; for someone to be there. One day I remember specifically, I was crying and decided to go into her room because I knew she'd be there. I walked in and cried. She didn't say anything really. She rubbed my back and asked what was wrong. After that, I really don't remember anything other than me just crying and crying. I didn't need her to say anything; I wasn't expecting her to say anything. I just wanted someone around.

Things would be really boring around here if Ashlee wasn't around. She definitely makes my day sometimes. She's actually really interesting. Sure, her grammar isn't the best, and she asks me how to spell thing all the time, but she is one of the most entertaining people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment