Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say, even if it doesn't always make sense.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Frustrated

This whole situation is really frustrating me. I don't really know what I'm supposed to think about you and your thoughts because I haven't heard your side of the story. I keep hearing things from other people and it's making my feelings towards you just a little bitter.
I feel like there's something else going on with you that you're just not sharing.

What the fuck?!

Is there something else going on? If so, it's better you just tell him. It might make things a little easier; for both of you.
I'm not trying to attack you, but you're not talking to me so I don't know what's really going on in your head.
You tell me you don't want me to hate you or be mad at you, but then you practically disappear for two and a half weeks.
I don't want to take sides and I'm trying to be understanding of the situation, but I feel like you're cutting me out just as much as you're cutting him out.

Talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment