Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say, even if it doesn't always make sense.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Wishes to You, Mom.

Today is my mom's birthday.

I realized this about 2 days ago. I also realized that I miss her so much.

I can't wait for her to come home. I need her around. I need to see her beautiful face and hear her wonderfully uplifting voice. I just miss her comfort.

I can't wait for her to get home. About six more months. Surprisingly, the first six months has gone by pretty fast, but it isn't fast enough.

I'm happy she was able to go off on such a wonderful adventure. I know she's having a good time, or I at least hope she is. She hasn't really complained, so I'm sure things are going well. She's very lucky to be able to do what she's doing. I'd love to be able to just pick up and go away for a year. That will have to wait though.

Anyway, if you read this, Mom. I love you and I miss you. Happy birthday. Catch a HUGE fish today!

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment