Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say, even if it doesn't always make sense.

Monday, January 17, 2011

What's for dinner?

I've decided to finally start a blog. I've wanted one for a while, but just never got around to it.

My current problem? My dad is making a dinner that I find to be a little disgusting.

Unfortunately, there is nothing really that yummy in my house for me to eat. Well, there is, but I don't feel like cooking, and most of what we have is for at least 3 people considering there are 4 people living here. Technically 6, but my sister isn't usually home, and my brother is here on weekends.

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm going to do about dinner. I'm not even that hungry to be honest. I'm considering having a bowl of cereal a little later, or maybe some oatmeal.

Speaking of oatmeal, I've been eating it a lot lately. I don't really know why. Maybe because it's DELICIOUS!
It's also easy to make, so it's pretty convenient before work or whatever it is I'm doing.

Back to my dinner situation. My dad is making some weird beef thing, but I'm not feeling beef. Especially the beef he's making.

I want waffles, or pancakes. I guess I'm just feeling breakfast foods right now. I suppose I'll figure something out.

1 comment:

  1. I'll make you breakfast on your birthday morning. Okies? oatmeal is DELICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete